Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday, so soon

Hey, 'sup all =)

I've been trying to create a blogskin of my own, but right now I'm still testing out the script and codes so if you see unclickable links around, dont bother. I started yesterday night but I'm kinda lazy to do it now =P It's pretty easy actually. Just putting the whole thing together takes dozens of previewing etc. I still have to find a perfect bg picture (which is virtually impossible for fickle & indecisive me, but I'll try) and decide if Ima make navigation links or dropdown links. Hmm...

Anyway, moving on to another subject, I saw someone shoplift today and I can't believe I did nothing. Yes, the NPCC spirit seemingly faded away =( I was @ Clementi for the pasar malam with my bf and we went to 1 stall for him to look for school bags so I just stood around. I noticed that the only 1 guy who were there (even before we walked over) was spending too much time in front of some pouches.

Therefore, I took more glances at him and suddenly he was doing the shifty eyes thingy, a behaviour I know too well. He was gonna steal. Right on! He started putting some of the pouches into a plastic bag on his left hand when the aunties were busy finding a bag Mel picked out. I wanted to tell my bf straightaway about it but the looter looked um, loony? He had those 'I'm-mad-I-can-do-virtually-anything' look so I started typing into my hp for my bf to see instead of saying it out. And my bf chose then to show me a pokemon kid bag (duh) and went 'Look! Pokemon!' and it dropped on my head. When I recovered the shoplifter was already gone. Man!

I totally regretted not stopping the shoplifter on the spot, and it's been bugging me till now. I might as well be an accomplice and help in the looting since I didn't even step forward to stop the guy. The next time I see a shoplifter, he's gonna regret doing it while I'm in the shop!

Bah.. Maybe I'm whining a lil too much about the incident. Anyway, like I mentioned, pasar malam. People who know me well enough knows that its bad news when I hear about a pasar malam nearby. Ima bug my friends or bf to accompany me there while I buy and buy and buy. And all I buy usually, are food. *Burp* =X I looked at myself when I passed by a mirror today and I almost couldn't recognise myself anymore. Gone was the relatively sharp features and big bright eyes. All I have now is a face clot with fats and lumpy-looking eyelids. Sigh. I'm not exaggerating. My friend Aaron drove past me @ Downtown East on New Year's Eve while going to park somewhere, and I got the impression he's not as interested to keep in contact as he used to lol. (I was still way slimmer the last time he saw me.)

I know I know... I always whine about my weight and fats etc. "If you keep whining about all these, then do something about it! Lose weight! Exercise! If you don't wanna exercise, then stop whining!" or whatsoever. I'm kinda in the middle. I wanna whine, yet I know I shouldn't whine since I don't really feel like exercising, but I can't help doing so. Yes, it's confusing, so go figure.

I'm gonna go game now so I'll try to update again soon. I miss all my friends! >_< k thx bye~

No comments: