Tuesday, June 02, 2009

In a daze.

Author's note: Yes, S. I know I mentioned him in my previous post but did not tell of how we met. Let's just say we met at Harry's last Wednesday and the rest is history.


I have been back from lunch with S for exactly one and a half hours, and I'm still dazing. When I got back in the office, I sat in the washroom and brushed my teeth for 10 whole minutes, dazing.

I moved on to some work, and I stood there staring at the newspaper articles, dazing. 10 minutes later I had to run off to one of our empty meeting rooms, sat down on the floor, leaned against the couch, dazing.

Right now I'm standing in for Sue Anne at the reception area temporarily, and I'm finding it hard to compose words at my usual speed. I'm still kind of dazing.

I'll be honest since we're all adults here(I think), there's only 2 syllabus running through my head right now -

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED.

And let me tell you this, it was just a simple lunch at Pierside and a short coffee at Starbucks. Nothing else. Bloody hell. It's like the invasion of the body snatchers and I'm turning into a pod person; I haven't been this affected in a long time. I mean, it's a whole different ball game as compared to A(whom, by the way, I heard isn't what he seemed).Well, you saw what I typed above.

Seriously. After whatever this is with S blows over(which I know it would), I am not going to know anymore new guy for the next few months. I can only take so much variants in my life!

Christ. Strawberry is very likely going to be the death of me.

No comments: