Monday, April 20, 2009

Wedding bells ring-a-ling-a-ling~

Well, not mine, definitely. It's actually the Chinese wedding dinner of Mavis and Ying Quan who went through their ROM ceremony last year :D *Throws confetti*

I was kinda shocked to hear that Mavis asked me to be one of the 'sisters'; After all, we aren't very close despite knowing each other for almost 2 years. Still, I'm not going to look a gift horse in its mouth. I would LOVE to be involved in the ceremony, and I am already comtemplating the colour of the new dress I would be getting for the wedding!

However, such occasions also awakened one of my innermost secrets(well, not really, but still).

I have always, always hoped to be a maid-of-honour some day... But I've missed a couple of chances - I couldn't be the maid-of-honour for my sis-in-law(apparently because my brother's the groom), so my niece took the place, and I was only 14 when my nanny's daughter got married. Seeing that I have so many close friends who mostly already came in BFF pairings, I suppose this is one selfish lil dream that'll never come true. Oh well!

Besides, I still have the dream that every woman has but mostly denies - To get married to the man you love in a lavish and romantic setting... In spite of the animosity I have towards the male species at the moment.


Hopefully the PTB will grant me that since I'm not likely to ever be maid-of-honour in this lifetime. :P

2 comments:

tingting said...

silly girl. u will definitely be ome of my maid of honour. who says there can only be one maid of honour?? i will make mine diff (if this actually happens) wahahaha.. but still I wish I will be urs. keke.. love ya!!

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Wee! Very true... We'll all have a group of maids-of-honour! But that is if and when we get married. Gahhh we need to buck up! Statistically we are the only 2 left on the shelf :(

I just realised someone like Annin Hikariyama would suit u lor :P You'll be giggling non-stop and he's so good-looking! Heh.

Love u too Ting xD