Monday, April 06, 2009

The dating scene...

is something I don't excel at.

Yes, I might be rather efficient in keeping an intelligent conversation with men, but I'm not very experienced in dating.


I have went out on a few dinner/movie dates with a few men over the years, but I was with my ex-boyfriend for 5 years, between the glorious age of 17 - 22. I mean, my first puppy love was when I was 14 years old, and I have had a few 'boyfriends' between then whom I have barely dated. So, to actually go out with someone who's neither a girlfriend nor my boyfriend, and as an adult?

No, I'm not that experienced at all.

Remember my
previous post about going for a drink/casual date with a guy? Well, that went splat. I am still trying not to wince at some bad decisions made... *Grimaces* Moving oonnnnn.


I have another lunch date set for this Thursday, where I happened to have taken the afternoon off in anticipation of my dear Li Ting's birthday celebration at Orchard Scotts Residences.

(HAPPY 24TH TING!!! I'll join you in 24th-dom in October, lol.)

I've always found... (Let's call him L.) L handsome, confident yet humble, and charming... Have I mentioned I have a thing (one of many) for men who look sharpish in an executive suit? *Sigh* Well, he used to be the topic of conversations and countless fantasies, but now he will actually be picking me up for lunch.

Of course, it might just be a simple lunch and all possibilities; the what-ifs and could-it-be?! are purely allegations cooked up by my overactive mind, but there's too many factors at stake in this simple lunch date that I'm not at liberty to reveal yet.


Well then, let just see how it goes... *Crosses fingers*


OH! And on an completely unrelated sidenote, anyone knows where to get chio 3.5inch/4inch sandals or pumps that can come in size 9? My ridiculously tall heels have all went to chio shoes heaven. :(

No comments: