Monday, April 13, 2009

Predicament.

Thursday was...


It was a relatively simple lunch date. We went to the east to have lunch and chat, parked by the ECP to smoke and chat a lil more. I heard a few revelations that caught me off guard. Pleasant ones, of course.

I never knew that the man I'd always found charmingly handsome, had found me very attractive too, not to mention attracted to me enough to actually ask me out. I also never knew just sitting next to him in the car could feel... what's that word... right.

Too many ramifications, too many things at stake. For one, will A end up like H? Will I be able to prevent my emotions from joining the fray? Sigh. I don't know.

The angel on my right shoulder has been harping on me to back off, but the persistent devil on my left shoulder has had herself perched permanently on it, whispering her words of temptation into my ear, telling me to give this a go and see where it goes, even though deep down I know - Nothing good will ever, ever come out of it.

The taste of cigarettes and taste that was uniquely you, while being enveloped in a cloud of perfumed 'Eternity' air... Well, that one's gonna stick for awhile.


Thursday was... Well, Thursday was nice. More than nice.

No comments: