Monday, November 24, 2008

Online retail therapy.

I just got my cheapo Citibank credit card in the mail yesterday, and I put it to good use today by shopping at Victoria's Secret.

Nothing beats retail therapy while sitting right smack on your butt while browsing through everything they've got, hours after hours.

But then again, THIS will beat it all:


Merchandise Subtotal $278.50
Shipping/Handling $56.99
Special Offer – $75.00
Taxable Subtotal $260.49
Sales Tax $0.00
Order Subtotal $260.49
ORDER TOTAL
$ 260.49

Purchases made by Ying and me :)


$75USD tier discount. Oh and don't forget the gifts with purchase ;) Thank goodness I thought to check online. Turns out, there's practically a whole community/forum of women sharing offer codes and exchanging tips... I've yet to master the skills of stacking codes! Oh well. I forgot to buy my bikinis, so I'll prolly brush up my skills during the next retail therapy. *Wide grin*


HALLUJAH!

No comments: