Monday, November 10, 2008

Wtf?! Why am I getting plagurised?

Alright, first of all I had Stephanie who copied part of my About Me on the right hand side here, and used it as her MSN nickname last month.

"I may appear headstrong & stubborn, but its only to
protect myself."

Trust me, it's mine. I've had it there since as long as this blog existed. It wasn't even a good quote or whatever; I would have edited the whole thing if blogspot lets me. (Some html errors - I gave up.)

When I asked her about it, she tried to brush it off as coincidence even though it was word for word, down to the '&' I used.

Then now this?!


I'm not about to do free advertising for someone who plagurised me.



So, what, do I have to ™ every single thing I write now?! WTF!


- JenxGeR™

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sweet,

as u know, i read ur blog everyday. wahah.n if u r gg anywhere for anyone, pls make sure u r not e one payin for it. im serious. heed my advice babe. =) no singlish! i love ur powerful english! wahahz.

jessicaxes

Anonymous said...

haha... relaxed... People who reads your blog will know the truth about it...

Think about it from another perspective, they admire your english that is why they "copy and paste" ur stuff to pass off as theirs...

Just ignore them and who knows in future you mght even be able to sue them for infringing your copyright... haha

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Jess: Thanks babe :( I know... I'm just so sorely tempted, but I think you understand that feeling very well too. For now I'm only planning it but I'm not putting any solid actions into it since Murphy's Law is always happening to me... Sigh.

Lydia: Haha I know... He told me the same thing to pacify me! But I lost my temper after he almost refused to change it. Pfft.

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Oh, by the way, he jokingly said, "I shall copy your blog's style too" and I simply replied,

"You can try."

No one can quite blog like me who's a harebrained, occasionally airheaded cynical bitch. Hiak hiak. xD

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

*Bows* Anyway thanks for the direct/indirect compliments, guys! Love it :)

Would I happen to know who you are, zohan? Just curious as my little blog doesn't get much in the way of traffic or readers, let say comments :D

Anonymous said...

It's okay, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That person wants the INTERNET to think they are like you. That's probably a good thing, no?

(He/she probably shouldn't have done that anyways)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!