Monday, November 17, 2008

Mat Gordon

I was out with my friend Samuel last Saturday evening for a movie and dinner, and when we were chattering quietly to each other while waiting for Madagascar 2 to start(which is a really good show, go watch it!), one commercial came on and I was like... :O

*Cues jaw dropping and drool collecting at corner of mouth.*


Mat Gordon in the Paco Rabanne's 1 Million commercial.

Excuse me if I am being a 'mountain turtle', but it was the first time I saw a model having dialogues(albeit he kinda muttered) AND dance moves in a branded product's ad. Usually they just prance around half-naked or lie entangled with some other anorexic pretty models.



I know, poorly captured screenshot, so shoot me!




And he's hot. HOT LIKE HELL. I literally tuned my friend out while I stared at the screen mesmerised. What to do? Told ya I have a thing for tall skinny men.

It might be the fact that all my perfume have been used up and I need to get a new bottle, but I must say the power of advertisement has hit me hard this time 'round, for the first time ever.

I WANT a Paco Rabanne perfume!

*Whimpers* Mama like!


Oi. Looks eeriely like Tom Cruise, lor!


P.S: Oh, I've just realised he didn't speak. Funny that I thought he did. *Shrugs* So here's the commercial. Enjoy ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im fan from mat gordon too the boy of the parfum
u want visit my page
www.fotolog.com/mat_gordon

Anonymous said...

damn hes hot