Monday, July 16, 2007

Some 'jokes'...

Taking a 5 from my surfing and idling to type a short entry. :)
According to Wikipedia, Singaporeans tend to have difficulty saying film. In Singlish, FILM is pronounced as FLIMM.


I didn't realise I'd pronounced it as Flim, myself. Lol. *chants fil-m fil-m fil-m...*

And who the hell in Singapore would pronounce flour as flower, even if we do know the pronounciation? That's just, well, that's just plain silly!



[10:43:57 AM] JWNY says: could be both ways...you're damn hot...or you think you're hot...
[10:44:40 AM] :+:JenxGeR:+: says: well... I don't think i'm hot
[10:44:43 AM] :+:JenxGeR:+: says: so that means
[10:44:45 AM] :+:JenxGeR:+: says: I'm damn hot
[10:44:46 AM] :+:JenxGeR:+: says: LOL



Heh. Alright, back to work. Monday isn't so blue when I have practically nothing to do at work, and simply surf and blog all day~

No comments: