Thursday, July 05, 2007

My update on the smoke-free MOS.

Author's side note: I actually had fun last night... Met Shah, a friend of Chris, and he pulled a fast one on me by making me believe we've met before.

He was all "How can you forget me?!" and I was "OMG I'm so sorry!". Lol. Ass.

We did have fun 'combining forces' to fool Stanley that we were long time friends, though we slipped when I spoke about missing my corporate plane schedule and meeting him on the business class. Heh.



Amazing. It was... yea, amazing.

As a smoker, I myself must admit its nice to walk around breathing in crisp cold air that's not saturated with cigarette smoke, albeit its hell when my need for that drug like high-inducing feeling when I inhale (yea, that's probably why I can't quit).

I would have to go to another room or across the floor to join the 'joy' of maybe 10billion other people smoking their cigs in a cramped space.


Go in for a death stick, come out feeling like you had two at the same time. 2, for the price of 1!


MOS' special offer: If you're low on cash, just pop by the smoking room behind the DJ console in Smoove and you can inhale all you want, for FREE!
- A special message from the Ministry of Health

All the cozy rooms for private parties on the 2nd floor have been changed into smoking rooms. So if all of your pals smoke, you can just go into a room and barge all the space without having to book now.


Now where the hell would I celebrate my birthday now? Guess I'm only left with Skylounge... Ugh.

No comments: