Friday, March 09, 2007

Sigh... It's Friday but...

Yesterday, when I was 'recalled' to go to my sis' place, I already booked movie tickets for 10pm that night and right then, I was having a hysterical breakdown due to workstress due to the problems caused by our Abso-f**king-lutely Bloody-piece-of C**t system.

I ended up running to the washroom and wailed for 5minutes straight. I guess its true that a good hard wank wail does one good.

I did not manage to go to my sis'.

Hence I made a promise to stay over tonight, yet my boss asked us out for a nightcap. I'm telling you, Jeslyn inviting us for a drink? You better be there, because I haven't seen it happen before.

Sis ah sis, there's a dark force forbidding me from coming >_<

Neh mind, I'll be there. The force is strong with this one!



P.S: I can't believe how efficient UOB is.

Let me tell you about the difference between UOB and AIG.

I went to the branch at Bukit Batok on Monday, and I received my card today. Whereas if you managed to call through AIG and buy a simple policy? 5 working days, please.

We are the HQ, and our servicing hall has 14 counters, yet some customers wait for almost an hour nonetheless. I did wait 1hr+ for my turn at the UOB branch, but they only had a few counters available.

Our customer service hotline operates from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm sharp, while UOB's hotline operates 24/7. Although we do have a 24hours crisis hotline, I don't think I will be able to talk to an operator within a minute(though I'm not sure if its because of the time) with AIG's customer service hotline.

Kudos.

No comments: