Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I...

I want... no... I need...

Someone who cares when I'm hurt.

I don't need the person to coddle me and dote on me when I'm hurt, but just to acknowledge my pain.

To let me know that my woes and pain did not went unheard. To not treat the words spoken from the depths of my heart as crap and a waste of his bloody time.

I don't need the person to agree with how I feel. I just need him to understand.

Someone who see things from a couple's point of view and not from the view of whether things were to his liking or not.

Someone who will come to meet me when he wants to see me, instead of commanding me over or flippantly say, "You want you come lor, dun want to come den dun come lor."

I'm so bloody tired that I just want to...



I can't even bring myself to speak anymore. It feels like something is laid upon my chest, and slowly choking me by forcing the air of out my lungs and crushing my windpipe.

TIck, tock, tick, tock...

Oh, I wonder when will this little self-detonating bomb will go off.

No comments: