Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jenx.

I have to work at NATAS Fair @ Expo from 9am to 10pm tomorrow, and I'm still up. Bloody hell.

Anyway, I have this habit of googling my name, and my nickname of 7 years (since 1999) to see if it came up in funny places.

5 minutes ago, I tried to google my shorter nickname, which is "Jenx" of JenxGeR, and bloody, soddin' hell... I'm not as original as I thought.

There's one in the exact spelling of my namesake, http://www.jenx.com/ who are are manufacturers of therapeutic furniture for special needs children.

"I"'m also a
blue guy on some online cartoon.

I can also be a
Neverwinter Nights 2 Game 'hakpack', or a Canada chick who's surprisingly similar - a Libran OL named Jennifer, and chubby - Just like me. Beside the fact that I'm not Canadian.

Let's not forget the
band and the old DJ chick or hey, the Emcee.

I bet there's more, but enough is enough. Even though I prefer being called Jenx ('ger' was added because I wanted to clarify my gender in online games), I'm sticking to JenxGeR from now on.

Because there can only be one JenxGeR. And that's me.

No comments: