Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, to ME!

I'M 21!!!!ONEONE11!!!!11!!!

HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how I feel like both laughing and crying at the same time. Tears were brimming over my eyes while I smiled at some of my girlfriends' smses... Yep, we have came so far, Yan.

I can't believe I'm officially an adult now... All these years of feeling cynical and jaded, I've realised I haven't even begun.

Boy, that was gloomy.

So anyway, even though it was merely a start of another new day, it felt... different. Like I have a new set of goals to look forward to and to work towards.

Like... All the silly heartaches I'd went through seemed less significant, and that I'm beginning to believe that I can have the world in my palms if I wish to, and that it's finally time to work towards making my dream come true.

Don't get me wrong - I'm still the Jennifer Lim aka JenxGeR who secretly loves retro punk, rock & roll, and metal. The Jennifer who will remain goo-gaa and helplessly in love with James Marsters till kingdom comes.

The JenxGeR who would jump out of her seat and play air-guitars before settling back into her seat like nothing happened, the Jennifer Lim who could be a sophisticated snob at other times. The Jennifer who used to do what she wants, and who(*wink*) she wants.

And now, she will be become a woman you've never met before.

Just you wait :)

And a shout-out to Ting, Ni, Yan - you girls will always be my sisters. Love you.

No comments: