Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What I want for my 21st birthday...

Okay, lemme try to list down the things I would want for my up and coming 21st birthday:

1) MALE STRIPPERS. No lanky, pimply face, bah bah or overmuscled men. I can give up my celebration and all my money if you get me a guy resembling James Marsters or Shay Given. Hot female strippers can be considered too.

2) Alcohol.

3) Money. For more booze because my funds just ain't gonna be enough~

4) Presence of friends who truly care.

5) Maybeeee some presents. To let me know that you care enough to grab a present :P

So there, ladies and gentlemen, you heard me! So get going to get me what I want!


What I really want... is peace. Peace to sooth my shattered heart.

Because, when the numbness eventually recedes, heartwrenching pain settles in because I realised that I'm still the troublesome, irritating fat and unattractive woman who has never been a top piority in anyone's life before.

Give me numbness, or give me peace. Because if I can't have any of those, the only option left is the comfort in death.

But no, I'm not going to shrivel up in a corner and resign myself to that fate yet. I'm not that whiny.

I know I'm a coward in most people's eyes, but even though I leave the battlefield fatally wounded every single time, this time I want to try to do it with my chin lifted high.

I've been nothing but 100% honest to you in our 4 years relationship... For good or for worse. Now my honest words are twisted back onto me... and I shall shoulder them because, I know... I deserved them.

Melvin, my sweeting, just in case you ultimately decide singlehood works better for you, thanks for the 4 years and 13 days... It's been wonderful.

Now all I need is peace and quiet for me to gather my thoughts.

No comments: