Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A lil photo survey

Found this interesting photo survey blog online, and I decided to give it a try. After all, it's not healthy to fill my blog entries with emotional outbursts. Lol.

- Anyway guys, I'm feeling better. I was just experiencing one of my depression bouts. -

1) Answer the questions below.
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket (
http://www.photobucket.com/, search the images).
3) Take a picture from the first page of results copy the html code(preferably the first picture you see, so it'll be more fun!).
4) It might take awhile to complete this(I've got allll the time I need, at least for the remaining of this week.).


1) Your name: Jennifer


If only that's really me... Pfft.

2) Your favourite T.V. show(TOUGH!!!): I guess its 'Queer as Folk' right now.


3) Your favourite place: Er, I couldn't think of a specific place actually. So I went with, Somewhere where I'm safe and wanted.

0_o.


4) Name your car:



Heh. Geddit? Geddit?! Am I like, a genius or what! That's sooo funny right??

Ok. So I'm in a lame-ass crap mode today. Bite me.


5) Your favourite sport: Basketball (I have more knowledge about football, and I'm a loyal NUFC fan, but I choose basketball since it's a close second favourite, and something I would play.)


6) Your hair colour: Right now, its faded to Light Brown.


7) Your favourite colour: Blue.


8) Your favourite drink: You're shitting me?! This is tough shit. Um, Maccallan Single Malt.


9) Your favourite season: Season of Love... LOL nah, Winter.


10) Name of your pet: How about this... the name of my last pet - Ophelia.

Yes, I named my dog after a crazy woman character from Shakespeare. *Shrugs*

11) Name of your love: None right now... But to recall the last one(of sorts), Dave. Though I'm not sure if I should call it love. Bah oh well.

Mehhh, the Dave I know is so much cuter. :P

12) Your middle name: Danger is my middle name. Hahaha.

Emo is so unbecoming. *Guffaws at her lame self-poke*

13) Your favourite food: Sashimi


14) A bad habit of yours: Laziness.

I'm not as bad. I think.

15) Your biggest fears: Let's go for physical objects... Bugs.

Pretty accurate, actually. Even butterflies. *Brr*

16) Your favourite store: Louis Vuitton.

Well... The question wasn't exactly 'My favourite store to shop at', innit?

17) Your favourite book: I read far too many books to have a favourite. I'll stick to my childhood favourite, Little Women.

Just in case you were wondering, these girls were dressed as Jo, Meg and Beth.

18) Your weakness: Right now I guess it's Gale Harold (Sorry James Marsters, just letting him have the spotlight for now!)

<3


19) Name of your favourite cartoon character: Courage the cowardly dog!


20) Your favourite non-alcoholic drink: Soya milk I think.

Mmm! It goes best like this!



Alrighty then, there you go, my 20 questions photo survey. Most of the pictures were the first one in the row of search results, but there were a few that I chose within page 1 as the picture really had no connection to my searched item.

I did this because my friends were sick of reading emo posts, so for whatever reasons you might want to try this for, do it. It could be pretty fun to scan through the search results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is cool
look at at that cool emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/8lxnsg