Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday wishes...

Mmm, alright, this year I'm going to do something slightly different. After seeing my friends put up wish lists, I'm going to do so too! (Not that I'll receive alot of gifts... Probably 5-6 at max)

Nonetheless, here's the really short list:


The gold Gucci cardholder, either the one with a cute bell, or the wallet type cardholder with a big ribbon... I've been eyeing them or ages. <3

Guess watch... The red one :)

LV coin pouch? *Slurps*

Or else, it can be Amway facial care products or anything you wish to buy me (but not all Amway products please... I kinda want to buy them myself, so I can earn the PV lol)




Anyway, I know they are expensive requests lol. Therefore I would love it too if you just wish me a sincere Happy Birthday on 3rd October (and now you know) and perhaps a birthday kiss? Kiss is only permissible for the ladies though =P



It's his birthday tomorrow... Hmm...

No comments: