Thursday, August 02, 2007

I served Colby Miller today!

Author's side note: Ooh oh oh I've got Facebook, and I'm addicted! Lol. Add me, yea? :)


*Swoons* FYI, Colby Miller was one of the Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor contestants for 2006, and he's currently a MTV Asia VJ.

I got to serve him at AIG front counter today... And he looked so yummy! So gawd damn cute cute cute cute ccuutttteeee!


Damn, I've got to stop behaving like a cat in heat, trying to jump or swoon over every hot man I see!


Anyway, some of you may know that I was a little depressed (with good reasons) and out of sorts the last couple of months, but surprisingly, life's picking up, albeit bits by bits and very slowly.

I don't want to jinx this, so let's just see how it goes then =]



Did this all by myself! Though I was rushing and used *gasp* contouring powder for my ENTIRE face instead of loose powder. Lol. But I still likie =)

No comments: