Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sweet Sunday

*Stretches* Ah~ It's the weekend. Finally a day that allows me to sleep late and wake up in the afternoon. It's beautiful lol.

I'd wanted to update on Friday night, or rather, Saturday morning, but I was soo tired after going out with them, I fell asleep immediately once I was on the bed.

'Cos you know why? We went to Sparks LOL! As usual, they heard that alot of 'cais' go there now since so many pubs in MS have closed down. Indeed, there were much more people in Sparks now then it used to be, and the girls there now are so HIONG! Seriously, it weren't what it used to be lol. Sparks used to be my 2nd home (No, I didn't regard Poly as my 2nd home =P) ever since I was 16. Now I'm just out of place there. Glad we moved on to ChinaBlack and Zouk =P

Anyway, I wrote this down on yellow sticky pad in office on Friday, so I guess I should type it in:-

"Something's wrong with me today... It is 10.10am, and I'm working as per norm, checking the application documents when James Marsters came into my mind, again. Those who followed my blog might have noticed my infactuation with him since a while ago, and I can't seem to curb it.

I thought I could satisfy this.. Hunger, by reading books that he has a part in, watching the TV shows & movies that he acted in, and listening to his music.

But no, this feeling, almost like nostalgia, hit me pretty hard today. I could barely concentrate on work, and my mind is like intoxicated and practically spinning off purely his images.
In fact, this train of thoughts are being written by me now, on yellow stick pads on my workdesk.


I'm having a little problem maintaining a normal breathing pace. Let's hope I'm just unwell.

Even tho my hands and eyes are checking and marking the documents (But relatively slower), I have this overwhelming feeling that my mind, conscious and sub-conscious alike, are ONLY swimming with thoughts and images of J.M.

I smile his distinctive smile when I see something funny, tilt my head often,unconsciously, just like the way he did in BTVS.

I'm having it BAD. VERY VERY BAD. I've never had... This longing so bad before. It's both sensual and scary.

Does anyone has this experience before? Share with me, but don't mock me and call me mad. Don't judge me if you don't know me. You will know how real it feels, how real it IS, if you were in my shoes.

I wish I can make enough money soon enough to fly over to America to see him in a performance or anything, to satisfy this hunger.

It's killing me slowly... "

Yea that was all *blush* It's kinda embarassing to share on the Net, but I won't deny I felt that way. I'm sure I'm not the only one. *Sigh*

No comments: