Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Closure.

Met up with M tonight. Entirely my fault - I asked for it when I was feeling exceptionally lonely on Saturday, when both my closest friends made plans that did not include me - plus the mishap with O.

So I meet with Mike earlier this evening, for which I thought could be the closure I needed, but I let silly emotions take over, and that made a mess. For me, at least. It was fun, but a mess, at the end of the night.

I'm now recuperating at home, kind of wishing I did not let things happened the way it did, because all it did was to show me that we were still so good together. Anyways, as I now lie in bed sipping my whiskey and wishing what once was, I guess this is as close to a closure as I'll ever get.

As much as Mike likes being with me, he will never be with me again. He has pretty much demonstrated that point tonight. All I can do now is just to move on, and move forward, even though all I wanted to, was to be happy with him, and have a companion to spend my weekends with.

I've had my turn at closure. While this is not the most optimal of closures, I'll take it as it is. 

Jenny Jen Jen has to give up hope that Mike+Jen will ever work. 


Good bye, Mikey.

No comments: