Friday, November 02, 2007

Release.

I know its a little late for an epiphany, but I've got to say this.

I just had a short chat with, someone; It was just about a 2 minutes chat about shallow stuff.

I found that it didn't bothered me as it should be, when he did not comment on my display nick which said I was at the A&E. When he thought I was misunderstanding his intentions of messaging me the other day, I laughed.


And boy, it was a heartfelt grin... It was like, "Hallelujah! Let there be light!"


My god... Singlehood is DAMN SHIOK CAN! The revelation came 46 days too late, but I'm FREE, I'm really FREE!


我感觉到自由的快感了!



P.S: If you noticed my A&E bit, don't worry my friends. It was just complications from some sorta eye inflammation that caused sight problems, but I'm recovering now. *Hugs and kisses*

No comments: