Sunday, May 06, 2007

MOS.

Getting propositioned/hit on for countless times within the span of 2 days definitely helped to give a boost to my low self-esteem and ego. *Grins*

And I can't believe that people recognise me still! I have had 2 online acquaintances whom I've never met in real life before, coming up to me and ask if I'm JenxGeR. Guess I'm pretty recognisable with my DD boobs, huh. *shrugs*

But that also meant that I haven't gained that much weight that people can't recognise me anymore, so its all goood...

Well, I can't complain much about my weekend; I watched Spiderman 3 on Friday, courtesy of my company. Most people found it not up to expectations, but I judged it upon how it came along from Spiderman 1, and how I've managed to catch Venom *gushes* on big screen, and so I loved it.

Since we missed clubbing last week, Yan and I both made it up by clubbing for 2 nights straight. We were at Q Bar for Alan Chan's birthday earlier on, before we moved on to MOS and we got to know Dave and Roberto better. *Grins at Yan*

I simply can't wait for the next weekend to arrive. Right now, it's time for beddy bye. 'Ta.

(Our Bangkok trip is finally arriving... 17th May. *Squee* I just hope I'll get to settle my passport issues on time!)

No comments: