Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ugh, I think I had 1 too many Shiraz. Was at Wine Company owned by Tommy, with Yan and her friends, and friends of friends earlier on for dinner, and I was humbled by their idle chats of hunting deers and bears, quarterly skiing trips and bicycle wheels that cost them $10,000, blah blah blah.

Wth, Joseph is even the cousin of Lee Hsien Long. I felt like a tiny, squished pea sitting next to them, but I'll have to say - They're definitely interesting, if not arrogant. I looked at them, and I wished I was an insurance agent instead of customer service consultant. I could practically hear the ka-chings.

By anyhoos, the Chocolate Molten Lava there is to die for. It's at Evans Road, right beside the Institute of Education at Bukit Timah Road - You should try it. Seriously.



Random picture of the day... Mr K and Mr D enjoying a tender moment by sharing the garlic bread. Aww... LOL.

No comments: