Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday...

The prelude to Friday madness:

*Does motor insurance renewal for D0ct0r XXXX Sen Ch0w*

O_o, cheque is less of $0.65... Insured rounded down premium, knowing that we absorb difference of less than $1.

"Wah... Really Sen(g) Chow sia!"


*Giggles insanely at her own joke*

Ahem. Sorry. I got caught up in the year end and month end madness. Anyway, wanna see what I'm wearing to my company's D&D on 8th December? *Big grin* =D

It's gonna be held at Mandarin Hotel(next to Cineleisure), and our theme this year is Hollywood Glamour.

*woooo....* *aHhhhhH...*

Ok, back to the subject, my gown:



Lovely, innit? Problem is, it's still on its way in the plane from USA. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed, hoping that it can reach before my D&D event.

If it doesn't, be prepared to see a UHO(unbelievably horrendous object) in pink appearing that night.

No comments: