Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Wow... I'm actually back. Anybody got job lobangs?

I don't think my friends look at my blog anymore lol... Most of them think I've abandoned it. Well yea... Kinda. I just guess I should come back. It's not nice to abandon something I've wrote in for a few months already, will it?

=P Anyway, I've been finding jobs recently. It'd proved to me that its TOUGH. I didn't think I would take this long, but I've went for a couple of interviews and agencys for the past 2 weeks, and none are successful.

I thought that it might be due to the fact that O's students are on break now, and have a couple more months before school starts. STILL, I have an O's cert myself *ahem* and I at least did 1 year in polytechnic. That shouldn't be the reason. Moreover, more people will start graduating in May-July... It might be even tougher then. Even if all I'm looking for is an admin assistant position.

At least I'm trying. But I'm starting to give up, after what had happened this 2 weeks. The agencys will call and give me hope over and over again, but I would get no further news from them. *Sigh*

Therefore, I'm appealing to all my friends out there who actually still peek at my blog once in a while. GET MEH SOME JOB LOBANGS! Lol... I DO have a friend, Gary, who had been very helpful and compiling lists after lists of jobs that I might want, but apparently none of them wants me.

Anybody have Cashier/Admin Assist. jobs? I would appreciate it very much :) Take care, friends~

No comments: